Archive for March, 2012
Gratitude Friday – 30 March 2012
Yay! Another beautiful week!
What am I grateful for? HEAPS!
- A few absolutely glorious summery-like days (we thought winter had taken hold, but we’ve been proven wrong).
- Having friends over for weekend afternoon tea, and having great conversation and lots of laughs. Nothing better!
- A friend having the girls for a sleepover while Darren and I went to a work function one evening. The girls had a ball, and we had a really fun night out.
- Receiving yet more money – I’m so appreciative of the beautiful flow coming our way.
- The girls finishing school for the term (woohooooo!). I can see a few lazy sleep-ins coming up in the next couple of weeks…
Have yourself a beautiful weekend, won’t you? And make sure you enjoy Earth Hour, surrounded by mellow candlelight.
Loving This Planet
Did you know that Earth Hour has come around again?
It’s this Saturday night, from 8.30pm, wherever you are in the world.
I have my candles at the ready, and will convince my husband to join me in a board game called Planet Earth.
What about you? What are your plans for this Earth Hour? Perhaps you’ll just scoot off to bed early?
I LOVE the whole concept of Earth Hour (and I’m so proud of the fact that it began only a few years ago, in Australia).
What better reminder to ourselves that we are here to care for the earth?
Gratitude Friday – 23 March 2012
Well my lovelies, it’s Gratitude Friday again.
For what am I grateful this week? Check it out:
- Darren taking the girls to school on the day I wasn’t feeling well, and a friend dropping the girls home after school.
- Attending a wonderful ‘Create Your One-Page Plan’ event with the Ballarat Businesswomen group – I met some lovely people and learned a few things (just when you thought you knew everything…).
- Having a dear friend over to stay for the night on Friday night, and enjoying her beautiful company.
- Listening to the amazing line-up of speakers in the WISH summit (and my WISH Mist perfume arriving this week – see the below blog post).
- Getting to finalise creation of the amazing Living Rich Declutter home-study program.
I’m all set for a lovely weekend. You, too? What have you created for yourself? I’d love to hear what you’re grateful for – feel free to leave a comment below.
You know how I was telling you about the fabulous WISH Summit that’s on at the moment? The one where you get to listen to and learn from 40 phenomenal luminaries in the personal development realm, over the course of 40 days? For free?
Well, you can keep the WISH spirit with you everywhere you go when you wear the exclusively blended WISH Mist perfume!
I actually treated myself to a bottle of this perfume a little while ago, and it arrived on my doorstop this week – only 10 days in the post, all the way from Canada (or the US?). I didn’t expect it to arrive so quickly, given that mail between us (in Australia) and the US or Canada can take SO long… so it was a lovely surprise!
I love that it’s made by the team at Living Libations, and is completely natural. The fragrances used are jasmine sambac, lemon, lime, vanilla, seabuckthorn berries (mmm, can you just imagine it?), and it’s all in a spring water base. It comes in a cute glass bottle, and you shake the oil and water combo before spritzing it on. I wore this out to an event the day that it arrived, and I’m just in LOVE with it!
You know how I go on about living naturally – because this increases your vibration and helps you attract ‘the good stuff’ of life – well, wearing a luscious perfume like this (without all those toxic fragrances associated with traditional perfumes) is one way that you can boost your vibration. It’s natural, so your body loves it, and it lifts your mood into the stratosphere.
If you’d love to give yourself a treat, and carry with you an aromatic reminder of the fact that you really can create a life and a world that you love, then grab yourself a bottle’o'love.
Head here to order (just click on the ‘Shop’ button on this page – and if you haven’t already signed up for the free WISH summit, make sure you do!).
It’s (Nearly) Time to Clean Up!
How’s your week panning out? Are you on top of things, or are things getting on top of you?
Sometimes clutter has a way of getting on top of us, of weighing us down with its dead energy. It feels so *blah* to look at clutter in our physical environment, doesn’t it?
But when we declutter, we release that negative energy and let in fresh, clear, prosperous energy – and you KNOW how good it feels when you accomplish a really good declutter!
So, if you need to declutter your physical environment, get excited.
Very soon, I’ll be releasing a home-study version of a course called The Living Rich Declutter program. In that program, I take the ‘overwhelm’ out of decluttering, and show you how to declutter for prosperity.
If you’d like to be one of the first to know about this sensational course, simply leave your details here:
I’ll let you have access to this course before its official release!
Have a fabulous rest of week, won’t you? (Keep smiling, and be kind to everyone, including yourself!)
Gratitude Friday – 16 March 2012
I really am thinking of renaming these as ‘Gratitude Sunday’ posts! Fridays have been super, super busy for me lately – but I quite like the sound of ‘Gratitude Friday’, so I’ll stick with that!
So, what am I grateful for this week?
- Having an amazingly supportive hubby, who’s taken over the household reigns while I take on this super-busy period.
- Realising that it’s only March, even though life has been so busy and full that it feels like June!
- Seeing my gran for lunch when her bus trip came to Ballarat for the Begonia Festival. So special to give her a hug.
- Grabbing a few sartorial bargains – new PJs and slippers for the family. We’re all set for a chilly Ballarat winter.
- So many opportunties coming my way – life really is so very interesting, exciting and fulfilling.
As a bonus ‘gratitude’, I’m so very thankful for having two bright, special girls in my life – my daughters. I look at them sometimes and just marvel that they’re my children, and that I have the privilege of seeing them grow up and of being a close part of their lives. And they’re crazy and heaps of fun, to boot!
Feel free to share what YOU’RE grateful for from this past week.
When You WISH…
We women are a pretty powerful bunch, even if we sometimes don’t think so.
In celebration of International Women’s Day this month, Tera Warner has put together 40 phenomenal people to speak to women – for 40 days.
It’s a free celebration of women and our lives, with inspirational guest speakers such as Bruce Lipton, SARK, Nadine Artemis, Gary Zukav, Donna Gates, Shakaya Leone and many, many more. Topics run the gamut from relationships to health and money to spirituality.
This is the third year that Tera has run WISH, and this year’s line-up of content is just as fabulous as in recent years.
The calls have already started, but once you register, you can download any of the calls and listen to them whenever you like! (And remember, they’re free – it’s not often you can access high-quality content like this at no cost.)
I urge you to head over to WISH to register, and prepare to be illuminated and inspired by these amazing interviews.
Gratitude Friday – 9 March 2012
Yep, yep, it’s Sunday. I’m running a smidge late for Gratitude Friday – but I’m grateful that I remembered to tell you my ‘gratefuls’ before the end of the weekend!
What am I grateful for from this week? Hmm…
- Big snuggles with my beautiful, lovely girls.
- A phone wonderful chat with a dear friend in a neighbouring city (with whom I’ll be staying for a night, coming up soon).
- Seeing even more roses blooming in our back garden (all that recent rain must have helped!).
- So much extra help around the house from my gorgeous hubby Darren, so that I’ve been free to get on with my work.
- Lots of money being sent to us. Always highly appreciated.
So, what about you? What are grateful for from the last week? Maybe something as simple as ‘a comfortable bed to climb into each night’? We really have so very much that we can deeply appreciate. We just need to notice all those things. I’d love for you to share – just leave a comment below.
Get Your Green On!
Mmm, looks good, doesn’t it?
This smoothie from a new book by a former client of mine, Kristine Miles. And I’d love to share the recipe with you!
(If you’re a subscriber to my ezine, you would have received this recipe in the March ezine – these are the sorts of goodies you receive as a subscriber! Simply leave your name and primary email in the box on the top right of this page.)
Here it is. It tastes as good as it looks:
- 1 mango
- greens (any dark leafy greens such as Swiss chard/silverbeet or spinach)
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup water
- passion fruit pulp, to top the finished smoothie
- Peel and cube the mango , and place the flesh in a blender.
- Add the greens (if you’re new to greens, just use 1 cup’s worth – the smoothie in the photo uses 2 cups), and then the oranges (chopped) and water.
- Blend until smooth, and serve in a glass with the passion fruit pulp on top.
Kris has over 300 more green smoothies for you to try in The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes.
There is a HEAP of super-clear, easy-to-read explanatory information, as well 300 recipes divided up by season or for particular health concerns. Kris is a physiotherapist on Victoria’s beautiful Phillip Island, and has been involved in the raw food and health movement for years.
She knows the health-giving powers of green smoothies, and she’s packed this highly accessible and inspirational book with ideas and wisdom to help you really enjoy these super-nutritious drinks.
Now, try the recipe and let me know what you think – leave a comment below!
Gratitude Friday – 2 March 2012
Happy Friday! How are you? Is it, perhaps, a case of TGIF for you? I think Friday is often a day when we can be grateful that the week is over, if it’s been crazy-busy, or traumatic.
My week has been great, though. Here are a few ‘gratefuls’ from me for this week:
- Loads of rain falling from the skies, greening up our beautiful city.
- Going for a morning walk around the lake with a friend (above is a photo from our walk – yep, it was very cloudy and drizzly, but I love how my camera’s flash caught the droplets of water and made them shine. And doesn’t that moss-covered tree look magical?). It’s so nice to go for walks with friends – you cover so much distance without realising it, because you’re chatting so much!
- Darren (mwuh!) taking the girls to school a few days this week so I could get on with my work early in the day.
- Having our kitchen knives sharpened (no more squashed tomatoes).
- Hugs, hugs and more hugs from my special girls, who seem to be getting taller with each hug.
Leave a comment below and let me know what YOU loved about your week. See you soon!