Gratitude Friday – 27 April 2012
Hello! Happy Gratitude Friday!
Here are five ‘things’ for which I am truly grateful this week:
- My little winter greens seedlings taking hold and growing, despite some severe weather earlier this week – that’s kale in the pic above (note to self: snails are finding the leaves delicious, so it’s time to discourage them!). I’m looking forward to using these leaves in lots of green smoothies and soups.
- Having a day to remember the people who gave their lives in the two World Wars, on ANZAC Day.
- Gorgeous big hugs from my two beautiful daughters. (And lots of laughs, especially when we’re having meals together at the dining table.)
- My husband Darren coming towards the end of a very challenging assignment, as he completes his CFP (Certified Financial Planner) course.
- Being able to work from home. I’m so fortunate!
What are you grateful for from this week? If you’d like to share with us, simply leave a comment below. See you soon!