Gratitude Friday – 13 July 2012
Ooh, an interesting week for me. Our entire family came down with some form of ‘the lurgy’ (for me, just a sore throat and a night cough). But there were still many blessings to be had…
- Being able to have a few days at home, snug and warm and dry in our lovely house – this meant lots of cuddle time with my girls, and us all reading together.
- Having plenty of time to create an eBay account and sell a few items. Woohoooo!
- My sister in England receiving a special book I’d ordered for her from Amazon UK – and she loves it. Yay!
- Receiving an invitation to the doctoral celebratory lunch of a dear friend and client.
- Seeing a couple of episodes of the UK’s Escape to the Country show. Now I have even more ideas for my dream home.
We’re nearly all recovered now, apart from my daughter Evie, who has been unwell today. She’s sleeping now, so lots of healing going on for her.
Wishing you a special week!