Gratitude Monday – 6 August 2012
Whoops! Welcome to ‘Gratitude Monday’, a one-off deviation from our usual ‘Gratitude Friday’ format!
What am I grateful for from the past week and coupla days? Here are a few good ‘uns:
- My wonder-tech, Jimmy, laying out my full-colour monthly ezine in record time and whisking it into the inboxes of all my subscribers. (If you’re not yet a subscriber but would love to be, simply fill in your details in the box on the top right-hand side of this page.)
- Having my girls at home for two days to help get rid of head lice that they’d probably picked up at school – not a fun job, but it was so lovely to have them in my space for so many hours. They loved that it gave them an excuse to watch movie after movie…
- A glorious sunshiney day on Saturday – spring, here we come!
- Chris from Precision IT delivering and installing my NEW COMPUTER on Saturday morning. It’s super-fast and snazzy, and will enable me to do my work in an even more efficient, effective way. Thank you, Chris!
- Selling even more of our no-longer-unwanted items on eBay – lots of extra cash, and clearer cupboards.
How about you? How has your week gone? I’d love to hear what you’re grateful for. Just leave a comment below.